Pyan tag me...

sigh kene tag lagi. takper... here goes:

Four (latest) jobs I've had:
alamak... latest? nih yang payah nih sebab i work on my own
but kalu in previous years adalah i jadi baby sitter, tukang masak kat tadika, and erm, ... that's it. (actually, malas nak pikir)

Four movies (+ 1) I can watch over and over:
1. Forrest Gump
2. Bedazzled
3. My Sassy Girl (cool korean movie)
4. Old School
5. A Night at the Roxburry

* mostly cerita kelakar lah, i can watch up to 10 times max*

Four places I've lived:
1. My house back in Sarawak
2. Kuching
3. Shah ALam
4. KL

Four TV shows I love:
1. EPL
2. Amazing Race
3. American Idol
4. America's Next Top Model

* actually, i rarely watch tv nowadays. balik rumah, mandi, read my books and sleep... *

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Penang
2. Damai Beach
3. arrrrghhh, that's it??? ... gosh i really need a holiday soon lah camni :(

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. anything with belacan
2. tempoyak
3. ayam masak dlm buluh (yummy)
4. my mum's cooking and most of the sarawak's food (ok that's more than 4. i just love to eat)

Four sites I visit daily:
1. my blog of course
2. every links on this blog (believe me, it's like a ritual. update or no update, i'm still visiting. bukan takdek kerja, it's just .. ah, susah nak explain lah)
3. egotastic (hot and juicy artist gossips)
4. and some other sites not worth mentioning here :P

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. at home, sleeping on my bed
2. swimming, cooling off in a pool
3. in Korea, eating at the food stall with ET, looking at cute guys (hehe, gatal)
4. having holidays in Melbourne, staying at Ayu's house

Four x 2 = 8 bloggers I am tagging: (sigh, kesian kengkawan, never mind i tag a few only)
1. Ayu
2. Arief
3. that's it...
Pyan tag me... Pyan tag me... Reviewed by princessren on March 29, 2006 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.