Nice :D

Need to destress your life? Need some colours to your life? Then, enjoy some nice clips here. Enjoy!!! Thx Eddie. Also check out the Guiness Book ArtisMelayu. Very funny.

Christmas is this weekend. I'm not in the mood for christmas any more. That's what happened if u have the christmas spirit as early as October. Sigh. And also checking my flight status from Airasia just now. Stated online as 'On Hold', meaning no payment been made yet. WTF???? sudah bayar online aper. been calling them the whole day but in vain. have to do this by today or i'll be celebrating here alone crying at the corner of my room.
Nice :D Nice :D Reviewed by princessren on December 20, 2005 Rating: 5

3 comments:

Gazard7 said...

AirAsia free fight, where u planning to go? I'm going Macau -> Hong Kong next year, my friend is booking the flight, don't know the current status also... cross my fingers...

Anonymous said...

mary christmas!!

princessren said...

gazard : I'm going back for the christmas holiday but i'm not using the promotion. for that, i'm going to Bali next year. better check ur status online. my flight is this friday and i can't still get hold of these airasia people.

dsaint : erk.. early morning? afraid tat i'm still in bed. sedihlah camni. i still can't get them airasia. bagero. heheh.. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to u too. if i'm stuck here, i'll be at home watchng tv waiting for family to call me. erm... maybe going to church too. :D

Wawa : Happy New Year, dude ;)

Powered by Blogger.