This is the one, definitely

That's it, folks. I'm not going to change the blog title anymore. It will just simply be 'I just feel like running...' well, this quote is taken from the movie Forrest Gump, u know the part where the reporter asked him on why is he running, to which he respond, "I don't know, I just feel like running"... (hmm say that again, but now with the southern accent, hehe)

Well, for me, blogging here is like an escape route, a freedom to express myself, my meeting with the psychologist, etc... don't we all just feel like running sometimes? free ourselves from the hardship of life? be able to not facing the reality? i just wish that my life is simple sometimes. not thinking too much over things. not too worry about my hair or how i look or the way i walk? aper org cakap? macam lepak jer... buat selambe dek jer.. hehe. i used to do that. still do actually.

I just feel like running and running ... from it all.

I don’t know if Mama was right, or if Lt. Dan was,
I don’t know if we each have a destiny,
or if we’re all just floatin’ around,
accidental-like, on a breeze. . .
But I think, maybe it’s both . . .
Maybe it’s both happening at the same time
~ Forrest Gump

This is the one, definitely This is the one, definitely Reviewed by princessren on September 14, 2005 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.