Life is not that bad after all...
- When i was a kid and throughout my teenage years, honestly, i don't like my skin colour. This is the first time i reveal this. I so wanna be tanned. And i would go outdoor, whenever i have the chance. Tanam padi with my grandma, sports, i even take 5 days outdoor activities at school, I was quite annoyed with "Weh, why are you so fair? Always stay at home izit?" or the "You never do outside activities?"... No matter what i did, i'm still fair and now, i'm grateful that i have this skin. A bit tan now. Funny i can easily get tanned nowadays. Lesson : always be grateful with what you have :) (shit this sounds weird and stupid, innit?) Other people so wanna be fair and this girl here wanna be tanned.
- I peel the grape's skin first before eating it. I mean i eat the skin first then the isi. Okay eating wise, people find it weird maybe that i love to eat belacan, tempoyak and cencaluk. Man, u don't know what you're missing. At this moment, i couldn't find anything that i don't like to eat. Oh wait, what you called that keropok thingy, papadom? i hate eating it since i kene severe food poisoning back in college. Its the smell i guess. It reminds me of that first time kene food poisoning. The worst ever. Betul2 rasa mau mati pun ada.. seriously.. 4 years ago, i pernah experiment with drinking for 2 weeks without eating. Just to see if i survive it.. okay enough about eating. OK Next... that's too weird already. Nah its just my quest on survival. Life as they say is a series of experiences... its been there, done it, now move on kinda thing :)
- Okie most people here thought i'm chinese because of my looks. I was asked "you not chinese meh?", practically everyday. No kidding. I'm so used to it... And when i talk they thought i'm Malay (my malay was not this good when i was in secondary school, if i go back in time mesti dapat 1 in SPM.. hahahha.. wishful thinking). And when i mention my name over the phone, mesti dia orang ingat saya orang India. What can i say... I'm what you called Real Malaysian ;D
- I like to do stuff the hard way. I want it, i'll work for it. Enough said... maybe its the way i was brought up...
- Haiyak 2 more arrr.... i remember last year i did the same meme.. weird stuff about me. Don't want to repeat the same thing but i want to make it clear here that i don't have any allergy because i got rid of it. When i was a kid, i was allergic to umai... evrytime i makan, my whole body got swollen. And i decided that no way i'm going to give up on this delicious delicacy. So i makan , makan and makan until i'm immune to it.
- Last but not least, i tak pergi clinic for 5 years now. Seriously... Before that, i think i jumpa doctor like 5 or 8 times in a month because i don't feel fine (honestly, its all in the mind. See how powerful the mind is. If you're not careful it can take over your life...). And 5 years ago, i decided that i won't let my mind control my life... and i'm healthy since then. Phew... okay. Nasib baik 6 sajer. Adios. Have a nice day, people.
Nah, not weird. Just some phases in life. People change but maybe the heart is still the same? Ok, this is unrelated. So, who's ever reading this, if you feel like doing this, by all mean go ahead. Please excuse me, while i go back sleeping in my cocoon now.. hehe.