When can I really spend my weekends having martini on the beach?


Was at my aunt's place over the weekend, celebrating my cousin's 13th birthday. Kollias, if u're reading this, happy birthday again :D Anyway, was watching the final AF concert. This is my 3rd time watching the concert for this season. I watched all the concerts during Season 2 and 3 okay. Hehe.. i don't know. Somehow, I don't see the spark in this season. My comments :

  • Who the f..a**s***e is/are the fashion designer(s)? The baju2 sumer sucks big time. Spot that blue big ribbon on Farhan's almost nice dress? Even a laymen also know that the color clash. How about that nice dress on Velvet and then tetiba ada seluar tertonjol keluar kat kaki? oh men, i feel like I wanna scream at the designer. What the hell was that about? How about the pant that Lotter was wearing that made him look like "Bananas in Pajamas"? How about that bright devilish red pant that he was wearing during his second song? Do I need to say more on that weed sticking out from the rug that Farhan was wearing? Sigh... it makes the show less appealing than it should be.

  • Spot lots of Faizal's banner in the stadium. And he got the highest no. of vote before the show started. Based on my experience watching AF for 2 consecutive years, he is a sure winner. Honestly, i was wishing that it would be a female winner this time around. My 2 aunties screamed Farhan when Aznil literally said "Tradisi adalah tradisi tapi tradisi boleh dipecah"... I was like, biar betul. tipulah. I never believe what he said anyway. And i was right, it's Faizal. That was dissapointing as usual. It's true that AF is not about the talent.. i'm just not too sure what is it about.

  • The prelude contestants wore much nicer dresses and they sing better. Enough said...

  • The song choices sucks big time except for Farhan's...

** ______________ ** ______________ **

Anyway, was watching 2 movies after that. The Mask on tv2 and Cast Away on tv3. Cameron Diaz was a sexbomb in that movie. Obviously she has toned down in the past few years. Too toned down. In fact, she looked like an old hag now compared to that sexy voluptuos girl long time ago. She still look okay in Something about Mary but recently she look kinda old. Maybe it's just me, i don't know. There's 1 scene in Cast Away that never failed to touch me... tell me, have you ever meet a single person who didn't feel bad when Mr Wilson falls off in the water? Sigh...

Who watched "Tiada Rahsia - Siti Nurhaliza"? Repeats will be this Saturday and the next Saturday. U guys better watch it because a friend told me that there's absolutely no secrets from Siti this time around. All with truth and dare. She even say that her nick for her husband to be is "Pakcik Besar" or is it "Pak Besar". Please correct me if i'm wrong. hehe.. was wondering apa ke bende nyer yang besar. hahah...

And today, it's back to work. Going for the 10K race at Ampang this Sunday. Arrghhhh, when am I going to have a productive weekends? I should live up to this quote :

When you're young, you should live out every weekend. Even if you look like a scarecrow, you just gotta go! ~ Jonathan Brandis

When can I really spend my weekends having martini on the beach? When can I really spend my weekends having martini on the beach? Reviewed by princessren on August 07, 2006 Rating: 5

7 comments:

bola2api said...

PRINCESS,

I saw the Tiada Rahsia.. tapi halfway je.. nak muntah aku dengar Siti cakap.. so macam teenagers laa..

Gazard7 said...

Yeah, Cameron Diaz was such a stunning chic in that two movies that you mentioned, but not after that...

Anonymous said...

memula on saturday nite melopong aku tgk si farhan tu bawak lagu spain.. sunday nite pulak dia bawak lagu fly me to the moon.. lagu yg aku suka pulak tu perghhh..

Anonymous said...

That's what they call fashion dear... mere mortal like us loathe it.. he he it's me BAD! From now on I'll be scrutinizing Ur blog!

princessren said...

bola2api : i missed it. ada birthday kat my aunt's place. nak tgk jugak this week, bukan selalu sgt tgk siti bercakap byk especially 'jika tiada rahsia'.

gazard : sigh... she starts to look old in the Charlie Angel's movie. maybe too much suntan while surfing.

bacin : hehe... she's good but lack feelings. that's all.

bad S07 : yeah fashion. wat do we mortals know about em anyway. we're just glad that we have some clothes to cover our naked bodies. hehe... oh u're welcome to scrutinize my blog, anytime :D

bola2api said...

princessren,

"Tiada Rahsia" hari tu tak best la. walaupun sepatutnye Tiada Rahsia, tapi Siti still mcm terkontrol2 nak citer..

so in order for her to spill it out, kena tukar tajuk jadi "Tiada Kontrol".
hahahhaa

p/s: saja menyemak kat blog u. hehehe

Anonymous said...

I would like to have her on my n78

Powered by Blogger.