Happy Easter

I know this is a lil' bit too late but i had been busy in the past few days. Been keeping this as a draft and forgot to post it. Gosh this sounds like an excuse now and i hate defending /explaining myself. heheh... anyway, did u enjoy your easter? me and my siblings went to church on Saturday for Easter vigil which started at 10.30pm. It usually is a long mass as there were baptism, eucharistic and confirmation going on. and honestly, i did feel sleepy in the middle of it ... and family gathering the next day at our house, also celebrating my brother's birthday. Happy birthday bro... ;D


The Sarawak's version of sambal belacan, dry with lots of anchovies and sambal paste (compared to the watery sambal belacan here in the peninsular). i grinded the sambal with 'asam paya' to give that extra umpphh... later we eat this with sago.

*************************************

oh and i have a running partner starting last Monday. ET decided to join me which is good for my motivation and also for safety. Will be doing a lot of hill running this week and i'm a bit nervous because my first race is around the corner. And i'm into reading about running nowadays. entahlah.. i don't believe i'm gonna say this but it's kinda fun. it's the 4th week of my running and i think i'm ready for my first race. My goal for now is to finish the race and keep on improving my running. It may seems that i have still a long way to go and my mind is already rooting for my first marathon. Maybe next year. For now, I just feel like running...

Happy Easter Happy Easter Reviewed by princessren on April 18, 2006 Rating: 5

1 comment:

che'fara said...

wahhh..i need to start training back la like this.why lar i got no running partner?sigh.

Powered by Blogger.