Fine sunny day...

i love running on a saturday morning because i don't have to rush to work like any other days. The other day, a friend asked what drives me to run? well, honestly i don't have exact answer for that. I guess 'i just feel like running'. That's the thing about me. When or if i feel like doing it, i'll do it. But i'll make sure i finish what i started. The goal will come later... maybe joining some major race events? We'll see.

oh, and the title 'i just feel like running'? it's a quote from the Forrest Gump movie. Everyone must've a thought running is my hobby or something. Nah, i just like the quote because it's something that people haven't use on their blog (that i know of lah) and i think it's a positive outlook at life. It's like if you feel like u want to do something, just do it. Life would be meaningful when you give it a meaning. Now, it is for real that i just feel like running.

Anyway, when i first started (baru 2 last weeks jer, hehe...), honestly i almost gave up because it hurts when i run, especially the muscles in my leg. Well, ladies and gentlemen, that's what we called karat maut. hehe... dah lama tak exercise memang camtuh, rasa nak give up, rasa nak mati pun ada. Lame excuses. But i did not give up and i discovered the more running i do, the muscles no longer hurts anymore. In fact, i feel great and i don't feel sleepy at work. And i sleep early nowadays (not the 2am or 3am as usual. That's why i manage to watch football games in the early morning). So, the running continues...

Received a bad news this morning. Someone in my kampung, my best friend's dad passed away this morning in an accident. I was speechless. sms him my condolence message. Talked to his brother, he said he understand that God loves him and he is with God now. But i do understand that the pain itself is unbearable. Only time can heal it. May his father rest in peace. Amen.
Fine sunny day... Fine sunny day... Reviewed by princessren on March 25, 2006 Rating: 5

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

RUN A RACE!!!
thats a way to get you motivated for the long haul.

btw ... love ur morning run pics. I can almost feel myself running in bukit jalil too.

A. S. said...

hahaaaa......bukit jalil ker?
emm..yup..dah ajal aaa...

okies..take care...
jogging gud aaa...for mind n soul..hahahaha

princessren said...

pipot : thx for the motivations. i'll pace myself. still need a lot of trainings to reach my goal :D

arief : yeah jogging or any exercise for that matter is good for the soul and mind. u shud exercise too lah mamat...

gus said...

I cannot even begin to think of running. Kalau setakat lari melintas jalan tu bolehlah. Oh, but don't forget about dancing. I guess I just feel like dancing.

princessren said...

agus: haha... yeah dancing. i love to dance too... i can really dance 5 hours straight. no kidding... hehe.

Powered by Blogger.