Tourism Sarawak FAQs
hehe.. i got this from Mahagurusia. Really a good one lah. The following are the frequent questions asked. Yes, we Sarawakian have a sense of humour. Hope you do too :-)
- Q: Do we have to live in tree? (Australia)
A: Yes and remember to book your tree 2 months in advance, peak season surcharges applies.
- Q: Will I be able to see hornbills flying in the streets? (KL?)
A: Depends on how much you have been drinking.
- Q: Are there any ATMs (cash machines) in Sarawak? (S'pore)
A: No, we only use pay pal
- Q: Are there any head hunters in Sarawak? (HK)
A: We only chop off head with pea size brain. Have them check before departure.
- Q: Which direction is North of Sarawak? (USA)
A: Face south and then turn 180 degrees. Contact us when you get here and we'll send the rest of the directions.
- Q: I want to walk from Kuala Lumpur to Kuching - which route should I take? (Sweden)
A: Sure, it's only one thousand miles, take lots of water. And hope you can walk on sea.
- Q: Is it safe to run around in the bushes in Sarawak? (Sweden)
A: So it's true what they say about Swedes.
- Q: Do I need to bring cutlery into Sarawak? (UK)
A: Why? Just use your fingers like we do.
- Q: What time do you eat lunch over there? (Canada)
A: Lets see, it should be between after breakfast and before dinner.
- Q: Is there a post office in Sarawak? (Australia)
A: No, we use smoke signal (version 2.08)
- Q: Are there supermarkets in Kuching and is milk available all year round? (Germany)
A: No, we are a peaceful civilization of vegan hunter/gatherers. Milk is illegal.
- Q: Do you have perfume in Sarawak? (France)
A: No, WE don't stink.
- Q: Do you celebrate Christmas in Sarawak? (France)
A: Only at Christmas.
- Q: Will I be able to speak English most places I go? (USA)
A: Yes, but you'll have to learn it first and then you can speak it anywhere in the universe.
Do you have any other question? Please fill in the comment section and you will be attended shortly. Thank you.