Be Contended of What you have & stop complaining

I'm busy but i've been working in front of the computer since 8 this morning. So need a break. Hmm let me see what is in my mail today.

I can't help it. I have to post it here for u readers. Got this from a friend few months back and it is still in the inbox. I just don't have the heart to delete this mail. This is the reason why i stop complaining. So you see no matter how hard our life is, just make sure you remember that you have read this entry and you just realize how lucky you are.

He who labors diligently need never despair; for all things are accomplished by diligence and labor.

"I felt very fortunate to live in this part of the world. I promise I will never waste my food no matter how bad it can taste and how full I may be. I promise not to waste water. I pray that this little boy be alleviated from his suffering.

I pray that we will be more sensitive towards the suffering in the world around us and not be blinded by our own selfish nature and interests. I hope this picture will always serve as a reminder to us about how fortunate we are and that we must never ever take things for granted.

Think & look at this...when you complain about your food and the food we waste daily..." MAY ALL BEINGS BE FREE FROM SUFFERING!!!!


This photo is the "Pulitzer Prize" winning photo taken in 1994 during the SUdan famine. The pictures depict a famine stricken child crawling towards a United Nation food camp, located a kilometer away.

The vulture is waiting for the child to die and so that it can eat it. This picture shocked the whole world. No one know what happened to the child, including the photographer Kevin Carter who left the place as soon as the photograph was taken.

3 months later he committed suicide due to depression.

Note to self : Finish your food. Tulang ayam tuh telan jugak. Finish your food. I promise not to waste food anymore. Stomach , please be good and don't let me have that unpredictable gastric attack again.

Be Contended of What you have & stop complaining Be Contended of What you have & stop complaining Reviewed by princessren on September 22, 2005 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.